Customer Success Assistant
Are you a guru in people skills?
You are all chatty and staying all day behind the desk is not for you? Behold adventurer, this offer is for you!
- business studies / consumer studies / management studies
- hospitality management / hospitality and tourism management /hotel and catering
- Native or proficient (C2) English level
- Strong communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professional
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Confidence, patience, politeness and tact
- Ability to remain diplomatic and pleasant, think on your feet and remain calm in a crisis
- Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
Duration and location:
This offer is for a full time internship in Prague with minimum duration of 6 months